Our Curriculum Intent -
(developed by all members of the Academy community (Children, Parents, MDSA's, Office staff, teaching assistants and teachers)
We DEVELOP our children by:
- Promoting independent skills (social, emotional, resilience, stamina) considering the whole child.
- Having high expectations for all children to be their personal best.
- Providing a nurturing, safe, secure environment to deliver an engaging, immersive, inspirational curriculum through creative planning.
We INSPIRE our children by:
- Providing experiences they may not otherwise access.
- Being positive role models and demonstrating a ‘can do’ attitude to learning.
- Providing memorable and exciting experiences through a thematic approach to learning.
We aim for our children to ACHIEVE:
- Their individual potential whilst experiencing success and meeting their personal goals.
- Self motivation with a positive mindset with a love of learning.
- Being active members of their community with a toolbox of life skills that prepare them for the future.
We have long term plans which outline key topics that will be taught over the year.
Please click the links at the bottom of this page for an overview.
The curriculum entitlement supports the development of individual essential skills for life through the skills builder aspects of:
tly awaiting content